- That Ōtūmoetai College has a place available for the student in school and that a suitable homestay is available.
- That all Ōtūmoetai College application forms are completed accurately and include the $600.00 registration fee.
- The application is supported with recent school reports, attendance records and a reference from the school that the student is currently attending.
- On being offered a provisional place at Ōtūmoetai College, full payment of fees must be made. This includes Insurance.
- On payment of fees a new confirmed Offer of Place will be provided with a receipt to support your application for a student visa with New Zealand Immigration prior to coming to Ōtūmoetai College.
- The application for Tuition form gives Ōtūmoetai College an indication of the level of study chosen.
- The successful completion of the enrolment interview and an English language test if appropriate.
- It may be recommended that a student attends a High School English Language preparation course before beginning at Ōtūmoetai College.
- Students should be between the ages of 13 and 19 Years.