Ōtūmoetai College Uniform Regulations
In 2022 students began wearing our new school uniform.
2023 will continue to be a year of transition for senior year 11-13 students, however all junior students will be wearing the regulation black skirts/shorts/dress trousers/sulu or lavalava and polo shirts with the new logo.
We encourage students new to the school at any level to purchase the new uniform.
Students starting from Ōtūmoetai Intermediate may wear their uniform black skirts and shorts.
The introduction of the new uniform is as follows:
- 2023 – Year 9-10 students will wear the new uniform
- 2023 – Year 11 students will wear the new or old uniform (this may be a combination)
- 2023 – Year 12-13 students will wear the old uniform. If they need to replace an item and stock has run out at NZ Uniforms, they may wear the new uniform replacement item
- 2023 – All students can wear the new black dress trousers/sulu or lavalava all year round
- 2024 – Year 9, 10 and Year 11 students will wear the new uniform
- 2025 – Year 9, 10, 11 and Year 12 students will wear the new uniform
- 2026 – All students will wear the new uniform
All students must wear school uniform. This encourages a sense of identity with the school and it also provides a measure of security by identifying any non-students on school property.
Correct uniform and tidy grooming is required when students are travelling to and from college as well as during the school day. This also applies to trips away from school, unless students are otherwise instructed.
New Uniforms can be purchased from NZ Uniforms which is our official supplier:
94 Elizabeth Street, Tauranga